Digital Media Planner
Intermark Group is looking for an experienced Digital Media Planner to work with local, regional and national clients. Responsibilities include the research, development and execution of strategic digital media plans and buys. Job is located at company headquarters in Birmingham, Alabama. Relocation package provided to winning candidate. The ideal candidate possesses the following skill set:
All qualified candidates please submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com
- SEM expertise: Google Adwords-certified preferred. Experience building, managing and optimizing multiple campaigns
- Display campaign wizard; retargeting, behavioral targeting, IP targeting etc. Programmatic buying experience preferred.
- Experience making site-specific buys – good relationships with media partners
- Social media expert – Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, etc. Experience with paid campaigns
- Proven expertise with Google Analytics, DoubleClick, Tracking Pixels and ad tagging. GA certification a plus
- Adept at translating client goals into smart, strategic media plans. Set and meet KPI goals.
- Track record of inventive, out-of-the-box thinking for past clients
- Interest in learning more about traditional media planning and buying
- Skilled evaluator of media packages; can put together a comprehensive POV
- Ability to write engaging presentations – experience with Keynote a plus
- Great presenter in any situation; skilled at bringing media concepts to the client level
- Master of chaos; able to work successfully under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Respects and meets deadlines
- Certified advertising geek; loves the business and thrives on the ever-changing media model
- Topnotch skill in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- Dedicated team player willing to contribute time and talents to agency development
- Honest, superior work ethic
Entry-Level Media Assistant
Ideal candidates are students of popular culture – TV, gaming, music, social media, movies, etc.; tech enthusiasts, marketing mavens and preferably fans of the advertising business.
It is also important to be detail oriented, self-motivated, a team player and have strong basic math skills.
Recent college degrees in advertising, media studies, marketing or related fields are preferred but not mandatory.
Broadcast Media Buyer
Intermark Group is seeking experienced broadcast media buyers. Candidates must have extensive experience negotiating and buying broadcast media at the local market level. Automotive or other fast-paced retail-oriented account experience preferred. Working knowledge of digital audio and video buying would be helpful as well.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Utilize market research to understand the target audience and media habits
- Negotiate rates and schedules, taking into consideration market conditions, historical pricing, pre-emption levels, etc.
- Maintain all market buys and projects from beginning to end
- Post and analyze media campaign performance
- Manage market budgets
- Reconcile invoices each month
- Coordinate with Traffic to ensure that all confirmed buys are uploaded in a timely manner
- Direct and train media assistants
Full-time, part-time and freelance work available.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing/communications preferred
- 3-7 years experience of media planning/buying
- Experience evaluating and purchasing local broadcast schedules
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Ability to analyze and interpret research data
- Ability to work independently, but also as part of a team
- Self–motivation and adaptability
- Good interpersonal skills and relationships with vendors
- Experience working with media buying software such as Strata, Nielsen, TAPSCAN, SQAD, etc.
- Proficient in basic computer programs, Microsoft Office, etc.
We’re looking for a copywriter to replace the one who wrote this ad.
That’s right, we’re in need of a charming, witty, devilishly talented copywriter to replace the outgoing cyclone of imagination and Titan of terse copy. The candidate must be able to think strategically, write furiously (in relation to speed, not mental state) and be able to refill a kegerator when the time is right.
If chosen, you’ll receive the opportunity to produce the kind of work you always knew you were capable of doing. And you’ll be able to get your ambitious little fingers around all kinds of accounts with award-winning potential, from local cookie companies to major national brands.
Good luck trying to create anything better than the last copywriter, though, because she was awesome. Oh, did I mention that all applicants need to submit an online link to their portfolios? What, you thought we’d hire you just based on a charming cover letter?
Digital Insights Analyst
lntermark Group, one of the largest advertising agencies in the southeastern United States, is seeking a team member for its Digital Insights Group.
The Digital Insights team delivers in-depth reporting on digital marketing efforts in order to optimize campaigns and develop innovative strategies for our clients.
The digital insights analyst role with lntermark Group works with data to provide monitoring, measurement and analysis to every department within the company.
Front-facing client interaction is required.
The Digital Insights Group provides the various marketing services to both internal and external clients within the following areas:
While many of the methodologies and processes within lntermark Group are propriety and uniquely administered functions, competency in products most heavily used is essential to being able to move quickly as a contributing member of the team. The following are skills are beneficial:
- Data Integration & Analysis
- Digital Communications Management
- Search Engine Optimization
- Presentation & Actionable Delivery
Personal attributes that are required:
- SAS and/or SQL
- DoubleClick (Dart For Advertisers)
- Google Analytics
- Google Adwords
- Bing Ads
- Critical thinking skills
- Innate curiosity
- Attention to detail
- Gregarious personality
- Strong verbal skills
- Results oriented
- Ability to construct written narrative
Intermark is seeking a savvy, analytical search engine marketing manager to help us scale our SEM, PPC and digital marketing strategies for our agency clients.
You will also manage all SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing in order to maximize ROI.
- Manage SEM/PPC accounts across multiple search networks
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and analyze competitor advertising campaigns
- 3+ years driving optimization/conversion strategies for B2C e-commerce or online lead generation-focused consumer businesses
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing
- Stage, analyze and report effectiveness of A/B ad copy variation and keyword testing to enhance CTRs, quality score and lower CPC
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools
- Experience with bid management tools (e.g., Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Up to date on the latest trends and best practices in SEM
- Great communicator, responds to requests in a timely manner
- Solution oriented, critical thinker, loves thinking of ways to solve a problem if immediate answer is not “easy”
- Google Adwords and Google Analytics certification a plus
- Experience managing ad spend at large scale
- BA degree or higher
VP Digital Insights
Intermark, the nation’s top psychology-driven marketing agency, has an immediate opening for a senior vice president to lead the Digital Insights team.
We are seeking a senior insights & analytics leader to captain a talented team and break new ground in how we develop data-driven insights from marketing outcomes and integrate them into the planning and execution of marketing programs. The leader must demonstrate a strong consultative approach to help lead and counsel while also identifying new growth opportunities.
Main Focus Areas:
- Data & Analytics: Integrating web, social and other trackable data during and after communications efforts to provide data that continually improves marketing performance. This means going well beyond developing just dashboards. This team member will develop insights.
- Measurement: Developing and implementing integrated monitoring and measurement frameworks to help clients demonstrate the value of and return on their efforts.
- Innovation: Exploring new platforms, developing new methodologies and advancing the practice as a whole.
- Growth: Expand existing client relationships through the integration of data and acquire new clients that are seeking it.
- Analyze data, write research reports and deliver presentations of data, insights and conclusions
- Assist with leadership on related agency functions, including digital media, digital content and social media
- Play a lead role in new business and major client relationships with data and analytics
- Develop Digital Insights practice and develop industry vertical offerings
- Act as senior communications counselor, developing and communicating recommended strategy based on analytics results
- Explore and test new tools and platforms for measurement, social analytics and primary research
- Recruit, develop and retain top-tier talent on the team
- Integrate digital insights into all areas of agency communications, including media, creative, social media, software development, etc.
- 10+ years of experience in a related field
- Bachelor’s degree, at minimum; master’s degree a plus
- Confidence and comfort leading in a fast-paced agency environment
- Experience with digital media
- Outstanding presentation skills
- Ability to be flexible and precise under aggressive deadlines
- Critical thinker who is constantly looking for ways to evolve the capabilities of the agency
- Ability to analyze data and extract the most salient points that provide important audience or marketing insights
- Ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Some knowledge and experience in digital media and digital research: This includes: SEO/SEM, online campaign analytics, traditional and social media measurement and digital audits
- Experience with statistical software packages used to tabulate and analyze market research data (e.g., SPSS or SAS) also a plus
Assistant Account Executive
This job includes working with traditional public relations clients and managing clients on social media outlets.
The Assistant Account Executive will:
- Assist with writing a variety of social media content, as well as pulling reports for those accounts
- Maintain and grow social media accounts
- Create billing and draft monthly activity reports
- Work with client to grow the brand on all social outlets
- Manage social media ad buys and promotional giveaways
- Online reputation management
- Write press releases and conference reports
- Conduct media calls to secure story placement
- Create presentations
- Assist in event planning
- Be ready to bring ideas to the table
A background of 1-2 years public relations experience is preferred, and a portfolio that includes campaigns, well-written press releases and strategic planning will be required. Automotive, tourism or consumer goods experience is a plus.